The perfect mix of Caribbean beauty and AMERICAN ingenuity
Belize offers a bounty of benefits for foreign property owners – here are the top reasons.
Why are people so interested in owning property or retiring in Belize? There’s no single answer because the nation welcomes newcomers with a bounty of benefits, but to get you started, here’s the top benefits of owning property in Belize.
- Retirees may qualify for the Belize Retired Person’s Incentive Program.
- There is no capital gains tax.
- The U.S. dollar is widely accepted
- Foreigners can open a U.S. bank account in Belize
- Close proximity to the U.S. see more on how to get here
- English is the official language and the legal system is based on British common law
- Ex-pats are afforded the same land and property rights as native-born Belizeans
- Excellent weather, coastal property ownership, and natural wonders make Belize a paradise!
You may wonder where to look when you’re evaluating your options for overseas properrtPedro, Ambergris Caye is the ideal location and there is something for every budget and personality. A great development to start is Salt Life Belize—and for more reasons, than we have room to list here.
This blossoming new community has everything you crave. It’s located at South San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, occupying 50 acres of lush landscape that’s edged by the Caribbean Sea. Salt Life’s American-born developer is as fastidious about infrastructure and architectural style as he is about beautiful environs and his dream is close to becoming reality.
Phase one of Salt Life is near completion
It includes roomy studio, one and two-bedroom condos featuring balconies on the water and the units will be available in 2020. Phase two consists of 2 bedroom townhomes (nearly 2,000 square feet in size) with boat access plus build-on-demand options that include luxurious 3 bedroom single family homes on the water with optional private pools.
Salt Life staff is already experiencing a flood of inquiries from people who know a remarkable deal when they see one. Once the built-out is complete in 2022, residents will be immersed in a laid-back lifestyle that’s so expansive, they need not go outside the community for entertainment. Salt Life’s full-service resort, fly fishing lodge, east side beach club, restaurants, bars and other amenities will be up, running and at their disposal.
Investment opportunities start at an affordable $175k. In return, ex-pats and investors enjoy a ready-made community of friends, close proximity to Belize’s natural treasures and, notes Investopedia, “the average couple can live quite well in Belize for around $2,000 a month.”
4 Reasons to throw your investment hat into Salt Life Belize now:
- Investors and homeowners get a turn-key residence. You can opt for everything from interior decorating and unit management to worldwide assistance with finding tenants.
- The complex, due to be completed in 2022, is a destination unto itself once construction on the full-service resort, fly fishing lodge, east side beach club, restaurants, bars and other amenities are all in place.
- Enjoy a ready-made network of like-minded friends if you take up residence. If you intend to lease your digs via Salt Life Belize, management will carefully scrutinize every potential rental candidate to your satisfaction.
- That $175K price tag has a lot in common with 2019: They’re both disappearing quickly. There will still be affordable price tags on units, but never as low as they are right now because introductory rates have already surpassed early projections!
EARLY-BIRD PRICES WON’T LAST – DON’T LOSE YOUR TROPICAL DREAM HOME IN BELIZE?
Can you afford to miss this opportunity?
While some Salt Life units have already been reserved by folks who know that once 2020 arrives and units are ready for occupation they could miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. They’re getting in now to take advantage of home ownership in a tropical haven where living the good life on less money than they ever imagined is not just possible but probable.
Your journey to paradise begins with a toll-free phone call to 1-800-669-6970 or contact us at email@example.com to find out how many phase one units are still available. Put this off and you run the risk of being told that everything is gone. The clock is ticking. Will you look into this opportunity of a lifetime before it’s too late?
We’re eager to share information on our project with you! Contact us for additional details or to schedule a site visit to view our construction process and plans. You can email us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by
phone Toll Free at: 1-800-669-6970